This technician level seminar introduces students and newly qualified practitioners to the role of the Forensic Accountant as the Expert Witness.
The aims of the seminar are:
- Introduce the concept of the Expert Witness
- The requirements to become a Forensic Accountant
- Your role and responsibilities as the Forensic Accountant
- Have an understanding of the areas in which a Forensic Accountant may be engaged
- Engagement and getting paid
- The reporting function and the CPR/CrPR
- Court procedures
The seminar introduces scenarios by way of case studies.
This is an interactive workshop